About the Role:
Oliver Care is recruiting for an Associate Director Regulatory Clinical Trials to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide strategic regulatory expertise for clinical trials
- Be responsible for the delivery of global strategic regulatory advice to study teams
- Develop internal working procedures for global activities
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of up to 6 direct reports, these include permanent and contract workers
- Ensure all Regulatory CTA activity is completed as necessary
- Represent the regulatory function at a global level both internally and externally
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive regulatory clinical trial experience, ideally with 6 sigma
- Excellent communication, leadership and time management skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, family first, global pharmaceutical company.
Benefits include a salary of up to £90k and a car allowance of over £7k.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on [... Click Apply...]976 or email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.