About the Role:
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Be responsible for life cycle maintenance for the key asset, develop and implement regulatory strategy
- Organise resources and processes across teams to develop and deliver complete regulatory submissions
- Provide regulatory support to project teams
Further responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement strategies for communications and negotiations with health authorities
- Train new team members and mentor as required
- Set objectives and deliver results directly linked to the regulatory team
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Educated to degree level or equvialent expereince
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience of representing a regulatory team at senior level
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharma company with an exciting pipeline and the potential to progress your career in a global role.
Benefits include a competitive salary and a car allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on [... Click Apply...]976 or email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38750 in all correspondence.