About the Role:
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Director Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Direct regulatory strategy for the assigned products as the global regulatory lead
- Lead major MAA submissions and negotiate with Health Authorities for the approval of products
- Contribute to clinical development plans and push forward the process for assigned key compounds
Further responsibilities will include:
- Lead the reg sub team and create global strategy plan
- Accountable for quality and compliance for assigned regulatory submissions
- Lead a team of 3 senior regulatory professionals
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive regulatory experience, including in-depth regulatory strategy knowledge
- Line management experience and excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company who have a really positive pipeline and encourage career development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on [... Click Apply...]976 email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38752 in all correspondence.