About the Role:
This company is based in Galway and has an amazing reputation within the market with a very low turnover rate. They have recently acquired a new company showing huge growth adding new products to their portfolio. This is the main reason for the new roles. They see themselves as a multi-national company with a flat start up feel which means open door policies, flexibility and exposure to different aspects of the business.
The successful Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have a proven track record in managing and delivering complex projects. Overall responsibility for various projects, including identifying process improvement projects, design / development / implementation of new equipment / automation cost saving projects and development of auditable documentation packages relating to existing and new product lines.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be capable of leading cross functional project teams and liaising with senior management to ensure the successful completion of improvement and new product projects.
- Lead complex projects from initial concept to final validation
- Planning, budgeting and leading of continuous improvement and /or new product/process based projects.
- Taking responsibility for integrating the new documentation to company standards
- Developing structural, standards and guidance documents for developing a strong project delivery system across the operations teams, creating a clear Best Practise guidance strategy.
- Continually assessing and reviewing day to day manufacturing issues / practises, consistently striving for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing manufacturing techniques and materials to provide robust improvements in compliance with FDA and regulatory requirements.
- Working independently and leading project teams or working as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
- Plans, organizes and provides direction to engineers, technicians and Production personnel, as required.
- Provide input and direction to management on various technical issues.
Bachelor's/Master's in relevant discipline with 5-7 years' experience related experience.
If you want to hear more about this role or other roles live within the medical device industry then feel free to apply to the role or get in contact with Aaron O'Byrne of Real Staffing.