About the Role:
Quality Control Analyst- Pharmaceutical Company - Waterford - Salary range €25,000 - €40,000 (DOE)
My client is an innovative Pharmaceutical company with offices and sites throughout Ireland and globally. They have a large plant in Waterford and are looking for a Quality Control Analyst / QC Analyst to undertake various testing responsibilities across their product range.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all raw- material, in process and finished product testing, method transfer testing is undertaken out as per the schedule and documented and maintained to the appropriate standards.
What they can Offer:
- A very stable and growing business with some really good projects coming up.
- A supportive and progressive working environment.
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
- A great opportunity to build on your skills within HPLC.
- Minimum of 12 Months working as a QC/ Quality Control Analyst within a Lab Environment (Preferably Pharmaceuticals/ Healthcare) to GMP Standards.
- Experience working across QC Raw Material, Packaging, Finished Product & Stability Testing.
- Experience within analytical techniques - HPLC, GC etc.
- Analytical/ Chemistry background.
- Degree Level Qualified (Scientific Discipline)
What should you do next?
My client is looking to receive CV's for this role over the coming few days so please do not hesitate to get in touch should this be of interest to you.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.