About the Role:
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director, Clinical Research to join a world leading pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
As Associate Director, Clinical Research you will manage international, late phase clinical research projects, working independently with guidance in only the most complex situations.
Key duties will include:
- Development and design of clinical studies to determine the scientific or commercial viability of products in development
- Interpretation of the results of these studies
- Coordination of interactions between R&D, manufacturing and marketing teams to ensure successful product development
- May performance manage a team of clinical professionals, setting goals and objectives and overseeing their professional development
As Associate Director, Clinical Research you will require the following:
- A relevant PhD
- Strong Oncology experience within late phase clinical development
- Experience in the development of clinical trial protocols and the interpretation of study data
- Line management experience will be advantageous
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Clinical Research position please contact Jim Gleeson on + [... Click Apply...]42973 or email [... Click Apply...].
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38220 in all correspondence.