About the Role:
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Systems Manager to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Clinical Systems Manager you will support the clinical operations team to support all studies through oversight and hands on management of their Clinical Trial Management System and Electronic Trial Master File System.
Key duties will include:
- Leading and managing the implementation and maintenance of the company’s clinical operations systems
- Leading the development and production of the CTMS reporting functionality
- Training and supporting clinical operations staff in the use of the clinical operations systems
- Working with study teams to address gaps, issues and mitigate risks related to clinical operations systems
As Clinical Systems Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant science degree
- Experience of systems management within a clinical research environment
- An excellent knowledge of the drug development process and ICH GCP requirements
- Experience with the Drug Information Association trial master file reference model
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Systems Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on + [... Click Apply...]42973 or email [... Click Apply...].