About the Role:
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Real World Data Scientist or Senior Scientist to join a world leading pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Real World Data Scientist you join a team generating real world evidence in support of a range of programs across all lifecycle stages.
Key duties will include:
- Development of real world study protocols and analysis plans in conjunction with multidisciplinary teams from across the business
- Contribution to regulatory submissions and Health Technology Assessments
- Production of real world evidence data from in-house and external sources
- Preparation of study reports, publications and presentations
- Participation in Health Authority and HTA meetings
As a Real World Data Scientist you will require the following:
- An MSc or PhD in a quantitative science
- Strong experience gained in the Real World Data arena
- Knowledge of the design, implementation and reporting of real world data studies
- Excellent communication skills
- SAS programming experience would be ideal
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply for this Real World Data Scientist position please contact Jim Gleeson on + [... Click Apply...]42973 or email [... Click Apply...].
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38679 in all correspondence.