About the Role:
Account Director for a specialist Healthcare Consultancy in central London, set in wonderful modern offices close to a number of main transport links.
You will be the main client contact with responsibility for account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management across you portfolio of projects.
Healthcare Consultancy in central London who strive to improve outcomes in healthcare.
- Specialist Medical Communications, PR, Market Access and Clinical Trial services
- Strong international presence offering opportunities for cross office / country work
- Varied client base including pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, animal health and functional food companies.
- New modern offices 5 minutes walk from a central London tube station
- Structured career path with both formal and informal training session to support progression
A Account Director with an exceptional ability to communicate a vision
- Challenge client brief and establish objectives then create a plan to fulfil these objectives
- Identify the best team to pull together on your projects, including recruitment and training
- Develop compelling strategies and provide senior-level client counsel
- Manage your programme profitability including budgets, negotiations, invoices, resources, timelines, forecasts and capacity planning.
- Broad knowledge of therapy areas with Diabetes being of particular interest but not essential.
A Medical Communications professional looking to join the Client Services team of an established Healthcare Consultancy in central London
- Likely to be working at senior account manager or junior account director level
- Wanting to work in a genuinely collaborative and friendly environment
- Enjoys working as a strategic partner with your clients
- Savvy with the financials to ensure profitable programme delivery
What should you do next?
This Account Director role won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.