About the Role:
Key Account Manager - North London / Home Counties
SEP was founded in April 2006 with a mission to become a leading player in the expanding European speciality pharmaceutical market.
Since its formation, SEP has largely focused upon products aimed at the urology or urogynaecology markets, primarily in Europe. SEP seeks to acquire, license or distribute pharmaceutical products, medical devices or diagnostics aimed at its target markets. Such products are sold throughout Europe by SEP’s dedicated sales force. Where SEP retains rights to products outside Europe it seeks to establish distribution relationships with expert partners for such territories.
Since mid-2010, SEP has seen a near doubling in its number of employees throughout Europe and a near six-fold increase in revenues. The Company now has an active sales presence in more than 75 per cent of the EU market.
In April 2013, SEP acquired the Danish company, Contura. Contura was a company focused upon the development of soft tissue fillers. At the time of its acquisition, Contura had two products on the market: Aquamid a soft tissue filler for use in cosmetic surgery; and Bulkamid a bulking agent for the treatment of urinary stress incontinence.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with the following skills and experience:
• Proven sales track record selling medical devices or pharma to Hospitals
• Experience of dealing with decision makers in the acute setting
• Ideally sold into the Operating Theatre environment ( uro / gynae exp a bonus )
• Understands how to sell a procedure solution
• High levels of energy and determination
• Self-motivated with a passion for success
• Excited by the opportunity of working in a fast growth, innovative business
We offer :
High Basic Salary
Great commission structure
Company car / allowance
This is a unique opportunity and offer high rewards for the successful individual.