About the Role:
Medical Science Liaison Oncology - Wallonia
For an innovative pharmaceutical company we are looking for an experienced MSL Oncology. In this role you will be launching a new product in the oncological field. The company focusses on smaller indications and makes a big difference with their products in this fields.
Most of the time you will be either in the field or working from home. Additionally you will be in the office for meetings a few days a month.
There are approximately 60 people working in the Benelux area and you will report directly to the Medical Director Benelux. You will join a team of highly motivated people with high levels of experience and expertise.
- You will be responsible for the launch of a new oncology product
- You develop and maintain contact with the KOL in Wallonia
- You are responsible for developing and updating scientific, clinical and therapeutic expertise
- You are the point of contact for doctors
- You attend conferences and other events
- You liaise and collaborate with your colleagues from the sales, market access and marketing departments
- You have at least 2- years of experience in a similar MSL role
- You have significant experience and expertise in oncology
- You have an existing network of KOL in the area
- You have a scientific degree (PhD, MD or Pharmacist is preferred)
- You have a business mind-set
- You can work well independently and collaborate with others as well
- You are proactive and a true entrepreneur
- You are fluent in French and Dutch or French and English
What's in it for you?
- A good salary and secondary benefits (based on knowledge and experience)
- An energetic company with a strong pipeline
Are you the MSL Oncology that I am looking for, or do you know the perfect person for the position? Contact me by emailing your CV in Word to m.veledaalves @ [... Click Apply...] or by phone on + [... Click Apply...]5 77