About the Role:
A world leading Pharmaceutical organisation is currently looking for additional Statistical Programmers to join their expanding team in working on exciting new projects.
This position will offer the opportunity to lead projects on a global level alongside an innovative approach to drug development. With a heavy focus on quality, this company is eager for ambitious and driven individuals to join the bolstering ranks and ensure the team continue to move forwards.
This is a fantastic opportunity where continued learning and development is actively encouraged including courses, seminars, conferences and academic working groups.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
• Data preparation, management and analysis
• Writing SAS code to prepare analysis datasets
• Lead SAS programmer on multiple projects
• Write up and present results of statistical analysis appropriate for the intended audience
• Lead teams on multiple complex projects, locally or globally, as required, ensuring all datasets, TFLs and associated documents are completed in a timely and quality manner
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field. Experience working as a lead programmer within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organisation beneficial but not essential. Strong technical knowledge of SAS Programming and CDISC ADaM is essential.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000