About the Role:
Graduate Trainee Consultant - Guildford
Salary: C£24,000.00 /year
Based in Guildford, Surrey, Ideal is a professional services company that is exclusively focused upon the healthcare sector and brings unparalleled experience in helping Healthcare organisations realise the benefits of their investment in information technology.
We provide a range of consultancy, project and managed services at all stages of the healthcare investment lifecycle from strategy and pre-procurement through implementation and into ongoing operation and optimisation.
We are seeking motivated graduates who are looking to begin a highly lucrative career within the recruitment sector. You will need a sharp mind, a winning personality, tenacity and determination.
As Graduate Trainee Consultant you will undertake a structured training programme and upon successful completion you will have your own region to focus on. You will work in a team environment while being held accountable for your own individual growth targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and planning your market, identifying new target clients, generating leads and new business relationships
- Proactively developing new business through cold calling, following up hot leads and building positive, long-lasting relationships
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct headhunting.
- Interviewing candidates, identifying skill sets and matching with appropriate vacancies
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients, whilst sourcing jobs continuously
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong social and interpersonal skills, confident and resilient
- Good phone manner
- We expect you to be a strong multi-tasker, pro-active, self-confident, and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- You should be self-motivated, money driven and have the ability to thrive in a competitive team, target and results driven environment.
- You should have a fun, outgoing personality.
Prior experience in recruitment, IT sector or healthcare market would be an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.