About the Role:
Ideal is a professional services company that is exclusively focused on the healthcare sector and brings unparalleled experience in helping Healthcare organisations realise the benefits of their investment in information technology.
We provide a range of consultancy, project and managed services at all stages of the healthcare investment lifecycle from strategy and pre-procurement through implementation and into ongoing operation and optimisation.
We are looking for a Project Administrator for a 3 month contract with a view to a permanent placement. Responsibilities include:
- Administration of consultant timesheets on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Processing incoming invoices.
- Maintaining our bespoke candidate management Excel application.
- Handling incoming queries regarding pay and contracts.
- Invoicing administration using Sage 50.
The successful candidate will ideally have previously worked in an administration role within a SME or fast paced environment and have:
- Relevant experience of financial systems together with Microsoft packages, in particular Excel.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Financial awareness.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload, meeting deadlines.
- High levels of attention to detail and well organised.