About the Role:
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Statistical Analyst to work within a leading pharma market research agency.
The role would potentially be a good fit for a graduate with a statistics or mathematics degree (minimum 2.1) or someone with recent experience of working within healthcare market research as an analyst.
An industry leading globally recognised organisation, who work with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. The have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation. There will be supervision where needed but they also allow you to work autonomously.
As a Junior Statistical Analyst, your role will be multi-faceted but your key responsibilities would be:
- To complete analysis working closely with the research team
- Having an input into project design
- Gain an awareness of the way analytical outputs are presented to clients and have an input into potential improvements to benefit clients.
- Plan and manage your workload effectively working closely with the data services and research teams.
- Gain an understanding of how questionnaire design can affect subsequent analysis
To be considered for the role of a Junior Statistical Analyst you will need to be able to demonstrate that you can do the following:
- Be Educated to degree level (minimum 2.1)- a relevant educational background in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Mathematics
- Have a commercial understanding of how statistics and data analysis can be used to supplement business decisions - working in a market research setting is desirable.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have a strong interest in statistics with a willingness to learn new methods and show an aptitude for programming
- Be highly numerate
- Experience with Excel, SPSS, SAS, VBA programming, conjoint is preferable.
What should you do next?
This Junior Statistical Analyst is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.