About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity.
LiveSmart is on a mission to help people to lead healthier lifestyles. We combine technology, blood testing and health coaching to create a next generation health improvement platform. We’ve recently raised £700k and secured a number of large corporate sales and 2 very large partnership agreements. As a result we are going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for extremely talented individuals that can play key roles to help us grow into a large and eventually international business. If you’ve ever wanted to make a real difference to people’s lives and get involved in a business at the most exciting time then read on.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Director to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
• A successful sales & marketing professional with a passion to make a difference to people lives?
• Able to demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service and attention to detail?
• A superb negotiator who can liaise all levels?
• Someone with a track record of building strategic relationships with customers?
• Happy with working in a small but growing dynamic team?
• Someone who can suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs?
• Experienced in healthcare tech and /or health insurance/or Management Consultancy?
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for then apply today!
For the right person we would expect you to grow a team over time and begin to take on a more strategic role within the organisation. This could lead to equity and a directorship for the right person subject to performance.
As a startup we have to sell against long established companies and be aware that our product is changing all the time. We are looking for people that think and act strategically. Gaining a deep understanding of our clients needs and how we might or can solve them will be crucial to long-term success. We would expect to see good candidates from the health and insurance industries but also from management consultants and even marketing agency account directors that want a new challenge. Strong skillsets are more important than specific industry knowledge.