About the Role:
Key Account Manager – South UK
£c. 45k basic + excellent package
Blood Management and bedside transfusion software solutions
You will be responsible for developing sales of the Blood Management and Bedside Transfusion Solutions (Hardware & Software) to designated strategic or key accounts across southern UK.
• Drive profitable revenue growth and generate winning offers
• Consistently achieve assigned sales AOP annually
• Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to increase revenue for existing key accounts and secure new business opportunities
• Identify potential new sales projects, effectively secure tenders and manage them to a successful close
• Define concrete hospital development plans including well-defined actions based on customers‘ planning and negotiation cycle
• Develop broader customer relationships with multiple stakeholders, to identify key decision makers and influencers in the hospital
• Building long-term relationships with economic decision makers that are mutually beneficial
• Educate customers on products, concepts & industry trends to increase product usage
• The role demands a strong background in medical devices, ideally in the transfusion business, laboratory software solutions market, or medical capital equipment.
• You are looking for someone who is self-motivated having a high determination to succeed, able to think commercially and plan effectively.
• Therefore, you will be results oriented and have good project management skills.
• You will be customer focussed and be able to demonstrate a successful and consistent track record of success in the capital medical equipment marketplace.
• You are comfortable in interacting with multiple stakeholders on a high level to bring customer centric approach.
• An ideal background could come from previously working as a clinical application specialist or sales representative in the blood management or similar prior to a successful sales career.