About the Role:
Global Medical Information Manager role for a Leading Pharmaceutical company going through a growth phase. Looking for an experienced medical information professional to join their global team based in the UK, covering the full range of their portfolio and managing the medical information workflow and escalations. This is a great position for someone looking to work at an EU/Global level and develop on their technical medical information experience.
This is a full time (5 days/week) office based role in High Wycombe.
• Support Global Med Info Function and management of medical information enquiries
• Manage medical information workflow and escalations
• First POC for troubleshooting, training and system development
• Develop relationships with vendor account managers
• Supervise the regional MI functions
Contact Sarah at Meet, call on [... Click Apply...]996 or email directly at [... Click Apply...] to discuss in 100% confidence.
• Degree educated (ideally pharmacy or life sciences)
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Medical Information experience (preferably in a supervisory role)
• In depth awareness of regulations and guidelines related to medical information
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Sarah Kassahun at Meet, call on [... Click Apply...]996 or email directly at [... Click Apply...] to discuss in 100% confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.